Importing FFT Benchmarks and Estimates
Benchmarks and estimates from FFT Aspire can be imported into Insight. The following steps outline the process.
- Log in to https://fftaspire.org
- Hover over the cog icon on the top-right of the menu bar.
- Under the Export data heading, click Benchmark estimates & pupil targets.
- Now select the Key Stage and Year you want to export.
- Select whether you want FFT5, FFT20 or FFT50 benchmarks
- Tick the box to Include target grades and information.
- Click Export.
- Once the export is successful, click Continue to download or Export another, if needed.
(You can also hover over the cog icon again, and click Ready to download.)
- The Ready to download page will list your exported files. Click the required files to download to your computer.
(The downloaded files will have names ending with ".tsv". )
- Log in to Insight Tracking
- Click Enter Data > Import FFT Benchmarks.
- Choose the file to be imported (select the downloaded ".tsv" files).
- Optionally, select which type of benchmark you have (FFT50, FFT20 or FFT5).
- Optionally, select if you want the data imported into Insight in the current year group, or at the end of the key stage.
- Click Import.
- Wait while Insight imports the data.
The data is imported into Insight with the names "FFT Benchmark" and "FFT Scaled Score Estimate".
Because they are end of key stage targets, Insight always stores them under either Y2 or Y6, with term Summer 2.